Thursday 29 May 2014

New Interview of Jamie with Grazia Italy - May 2014 Issue

Nueva entrevista de Jamie con Grazi Italy - Edición May 2014.

SCAN
/Click to full size/

Beautiful effortlessly: wearing sweat pants, a white t-shirt and the sweaty face. "Now you think that journalists make me nervous, I was actually playing football," joked Jamie Dornan, 32.

Match the actor in Belfast, his hometown, on the set of the TV series The Fall, airing this fall on Sky Atlantic. He would face almost a good guy if it were not for those eyes indecipherable, as if hiding a mystery. He will be the fascinating and perverse Mr. Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey, the bestselling EL James, released on Valentine's Day next year. And Grace I will present a preview.

Let's proceed with order: The Fall, Jamie plays Paul Spector, respectable family man by day, serial killer by night. The fiction has been so successful that it has been commissioned a second series and Dornan had to catapult to Belfast from the set of Fifty Shades. "Here I feel at home and not just a question of geography: The Fall has changed my life," he confesses. In fact, before Jamie was a model, dubbed the "golden chest" after the campaign for Calvin Klein , now is a credible actor and engaging.

Among his former there are Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley, but a year is married to English singer-songwriter and actress Amelia Warner from whom he had a daughter, born last November.


He suggested to Allan Cubitt ( author of The Fall) to make his character a loving father. Why?

"Allan argued that a serial killer could not love their children, but I see it differently. I think it's important to tell that side of the character to make the character as realistic as possible. "

In The Fall scenes are pretty gruesome: he's never been uncomfortable on the set?

"Every role has its difficult scenes. But sometimes at night I had a nightmare."

Must have become good with ropes between strangulation in The Fall and erotic games in Fifty Shades of Grey.

"I can assure you that with a rope to strangle an actress is not the cutest thing you could do! As for Fifty Shades, I can not say anything more. The production has imposed absolute silence."

Okay, but at least he can tell me, since you have chosen to become Christian Grey, his life changed. Starting from the attention of the press.

"I do not see it like that, maybe because I have worked tirelessly over the past year and this has allowed me to protect me from the invasion of journalists and paparazzi. Of course I'm happy for my career."

I read in an interview that doctors have diagnosed him with abnormal levels of adrenaline.

"Yes, it's true. But do not think this will help me in the profession: I hate actors who exaggerate and do more than what is needed in a scene."

The modeling career was his springboard to Hollywood?

"Yes. I was lucky if I had not earned a living as a model maybe I gave up my dream of acting. But I always wanted to be an actor and underneath I thought that giving up would have been madness."

Yeah, thank goodness that did not give up. Now that I knew him, I can tell you this: there is no Mr. Grey better than him.

***

Hermoso sin esfuerzo: con pantalones de chándal, una camiseta blanca y el rostro sudoroso. "Ahora piensas que los periodistas me ponen nervioso, estaba en realidad jugando fútbol", bromeó Jamie Dornan, de 32 años .

Coincidi con el actor en Belfast, su ciudad natal, en el set de la serie de televisión The Fall, que se transmitirá este otoño en Sky Atlántico. Él se enfrentaría a casi un buen tipo, si no fuera por esos ojos indescifrables, como si ocultara un misterio. Él será el fascinante y perverso señor Grey en la adaptación cinematográfica de Fifty Shades of Grey, el bestseller de EL James, lanzado el día de San Valentín el próximo año. Y Grace presentare  una vista previa.

Vamos a proceder con la orden: The Fall, Jamie interpreta a Paul Spector, padre de familia respetable de día, asesino en serie por la noche. La ficción ha tenido tanto éxito que se ha encargado una segunda temporada y Dornan ha tenido para catapultar a Belfast desde el set de 50 Sombras. "Aquí me siento como en casa, y no sólo una cuestión de geografía: The Fall ha cambiado mi vida", confiesa. De hecho, antes de que Jamie fuera un modelo, conocido como el "cofre de oro", después de la campaña de Calvin Klein, ahora es un interlocutor creíble y atractivo.

Entre sus anteriores estan Sienna Miller y Keira Knightley, pero en un año esta casado con la cantautora y actriz Inglesa, Amelia Warner con quien que tuvo una hija, nacida en noviembre pasado.

Sugirió a Allan Cubitt (autor de The Fall) hacer a su personaje un padre amoroso. ¿Por qué?

"Allan argumentó que un asesino en serie no podía amar a sus hijos, pero yo lo veo de otra manera. Creo que es importante contar a ese lado del personaje para hacer al personaje lo más realista posible."

En las escenas de The Fall son bastante horripilante: él nunca ha estado incómodo en el set?

"Cada personaje tiene sus escenas difíciles. Pero a veces en la noche tuve una pesadilla."

Debió ser bueno con cuerdas entre la estrangulación en The Fall y los juegos eróticos en Fifty Shades of Grey.

"Les puedo asegurar que con una cuerda para estrangular a una actriz no es la cosa más linda que podrías hacer! En cuanto a Fifty Shades, no puedo decir nada más. La producción ha impuesto un silencio absoluto."

Está bien, pero al menos me puede decir, ya que has sido elegido para convertirte en Christian Grey, su vida cambió. A partir de la atención de la prensa.

"Yo no lo veo así , tal vez porque he trabajado incansablemente durante los últimos años y esto ha permitido que yo me proteja de la invasión de periodistas y paparazzi. Por supuesto que estoy feliz por mi carrera."

Leí en una entrevista que los médicos le han diagnosticado con niveles anormales de adrenalina.

"Sí, es cierto, pero no creo que esto me valla a ayudar en la profesión: Odio los actores que exageran y hacen más de lo que se necesita en una escena."

¿La carrera de modelo fue su trampolín para Hollywood?

"Sí. Tuve la suerte. Si me hubiera ganado la vida como modelo tal vez yo hubiera renunciado a mi sueño de ser actor. Pero yo siempre quise ser actor e internamente pensé que renunciar habría sido una locura."

Sí, gracias a Dios que no se dio por vencido. Ahora que lo conocí , puedo decirles esto: no hay mejor señor Grey que él .

Source | Via | Via | Scan
Translate: JamieDornanFans

No comments:

Post a Comment