Tuesday 2 September 2014

New/Old Fan Picture + Fan Encounter of Jamie - August 2014

Nueva/Vieja Foto Fan + Encuentro Fan de Jamie - Agosto 2014.


From Marian:

"The picture was taken in August. He was walking with his wife in the street where I live. Then he entered to the bar and I asked (to take a picture). Nobody recognized him. Some people even asked me who was the person I took the picture with. Apparently he lives in the neighborhood! I hope I can see him again but it is quite impossible for me to have the same luck.

The funny fact. I was without my phone because I had just gone to the store to buy some cookies. Then I saw him and went running back to my house to get my phone. He was walking super slow so that is why I still saw him afterwards. Nobody even noticed that it was him. He even saw me running to my house and then back to him.

He was with his wife and a couple of friends."

De Marian: 

"La foto fue tomada en agosto. Estaba caminando con su esposa en la calle en la que vivo. Luego entró al bar y le pregunté (para tomar una foto). Nadie lo reconoció. Algunas personas incluso me preguntaron quién era la persona con la que me tomé la foto. al parecer, vive en el barrio! Espero que lo veo de nuevo, pero es casi imposible para mí tener la misma suerte. 

El hecho es gracioso. Yo estaba sin mi teléfono porque sólo había ido a la tienda a comprar unas galletas. Entonces lo vi y me fui corriendo a mi casa a buscar mi teléfono. Caminaba muy lento por lo que es por eso que todavía lo vi después. Nadie se dio cuenta de que era él. Él incluso me vio corriendo a mi casa y luego de nuevo a él. 

Estaba con su esposa y un par de amigos ".

Traducción: JamieDornanFans

No comments:

Post a Comment