Thursday 21 August 2014

New Footage From "The Fall" Season 2 + Information & Jamie talks about his character!

Nuevo Footage de "The Fall" Temporada 2 + Información & Jamie habla sobre su personaje.

New The Fall scenes at 0:10, 0:36, 0:39, 0:46 and 0:52
Screencaps HQ
LINK GALLERY
Info from mirror.co.uk


Jamie Dornan will be back playing killer Paul Spector in The Fall next month.

BAFTA announced today there will be a screening for the hit BBC thriller in September in London. 

It means Dornan and Gillian Anderson - who plays Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson will be reunited on screen. The pair will also do a Q&A at the September screening. 

It’s thought the second series of the crime drama could then go out in October on BBC2.

The Fall season two will also feature former Merlin star Colin Morgan in a lead role, playing DS Tom Anderson.

Describing his role in the drama, Dornan admitted it was full-on.

He said: "I don’t think it would have been too good for me to stay in that head space for three months. When it was appropriate, I would make someone laugh. There were scenes where I’ve got a ligature around my victim’s neck and I’m pretending to squeeze with all my life. She’s foaming at the mouth, my sweat’s ­dripping in her eyes, I’m watching her die and her eyes are bulging. After every one of those scenes, when they’d say, ‘Cut!’ I was saying, ‘Oh my God I’m so sorry. I’m going to untie your feet here. Is that OK?’ Because I am not that guy. I did my best to slip out of it as soon as ‘cut’ was called."

Jamie Dornan volverá a interpretar al asesino Paul Spector en el otoño próximo mes. 

BAFTA anunció hoy que habrá una proyección de la película de suspenso BBC que saldrá en septiembre en Londres. 

Significa que Dornan y Gillian Anderson - quien interpreta a la Superintendente Detective Stella Gibson se reunirán en la pantalla. La pareja también hará un Q & A en la proyección de septiembre. 

Se cree que la segunda serie del drama criminal entonces podría salir en octubre en la BBC2. 

La temporada dos de otoñotambién contará con el ex estrella de Merlin, Colin Morgan en un papel principal, interpretando a DS Tom Anderson. 

Al describir su papel en el drama, Dornan admitió que era full-on. 

Él dijo:.. "Yo no creo que hubiera sido demasiado bueno para que me quede en ese espacio de cabeza durante tres meses. Cuando era apropiado, haría reír a alguien. Hubo escenas en las que tengo una ligadura alrededor de el cuello de la víctima y estoy pretendiendo exprimir con toda mi vida. Ella está echando espuma por la boca, el goteo de mi sudor en los ojos, estoy viendo morir y sus ojos son saltones. Después de cada una de esas escenas, cuando habían decid: "¡Corten! 'decía,' Oh Dios mío lo siento. Voy a desatar los pies aquí. ¿Está bien?" Porque no soy ese tipo. Hice mi mejor esfuerzo para salirme tan pronto como 'cortar' fue llamado ".

Via+Screencaps

Traducción: JamieDornanFans

No comments:

Post a Comment